CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

the breakup.

i have been dreading writing this post for awhile, probably why i havent done it yet. i have also been a little mia lately because of this posts title. mostly ive been trying to hide in my bubble and let myself at least try to start the healing process. but eventually i have to come out of that and face the realizations of all of this. last saturday richard and i broke up. 
it was my choice, i am the one that said the words and made my decision to walk away from it all. that doesnt make any of this hurt less or easier because i said those words. in the end we were just going in two different directions. three years of love, memories, and emotion dont just go away overnight. we are both still trying to figure out our next moves. luckily our lease was up so we are able to walk away from the apartment without having to break a contract. i have decided to move home with my parents, who graciously opened their arms and said of course.

i am still wading through a lot of my own emotions and most days are still a roller coaster filled with all of them. i have been truly blessed with an amazing amount of support from everyone around me. they say time will heal, and im sure theyre right. but right now im letting myself wallow when i want to and be sad when it hits me, which it does, often. ps breaking up with someone the week of a race is not a good idea for your psyche. you think taper madness is bad? add a breakup in there, not a good combo (more on that later). 

i know i made the right decision and one day when all of this is past, ill see it. for now im going to ride the breakup train and whatever emotion will hit me next. stick with me my friends, this blog will still be filled with love, just a different kind going forward.
Pinned Image
source


7 comments:

Colorado Gal said...

Oh darlin', I'm so sorry. This is one of those times that having a blog kinda sucks, no? Hugs your way xo

~*katy beth*~ said...

yes, sometimes it does stink:/ thanks girl.

Jen said...

Hugs to you lady

Betsy said...

Oh Katy Beth, hugs to you! I think running will be a big help to you! Thank goodness taper week is almost over.

p.s. I'm a good listenter!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you! So glad to hear you have such a great support system at home & of course here in this community. Let yourself take time, run it out & know for yourself when it's time to move forward. :)

xoxox

~*katy beth*~ said...

thanks so much ladies. and yes, thank goodness for running, it will definitely make me feel at least a little normal till im really back to it. thank you again!

Caroline said...

Breaking up is TOUGH- sorry you have to go through it. Even if you were the one to do the breaking up, it doesn't make it any easier. I hope the transition back to your parents goes smoothly for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...